Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Study Leave.


The Bursa Saham of Malaysia has reached the highest level ever in its entire history. As an investor, this is certainly one of the phenominal periods in my life, (the other being post-menopause! he,he,he.....)

I am currently going back to the books to sharpen my skill. Hope it is not too late to relearn something new.

With a maximum exposure to the ticker while trying to figure out the works of black and white candles (instead of the usual aromatic ones), and battling hot flushes at the same time, I will have to take some time off from blogging.

Meanwhile, stay safe, my friends.


4 comments:

Kak Teh said...

aaaah, not a goodbye, i hope. all the best and do keep in touch especially when you are in this corner of the world.

Tauke Saham said...

Mama,

More batu asah for your sword at

www.chap-ayam.blogspot.com

happy samurai day.. oops sorry..

Happy Mother Day :)

Rgds
TS

Unknown said...

Mama Irma,
When are you going to update your blog. I hope you are doing well. Selamat berposa.

mama irma said...

Kak Teh,
Certainly not a goodbye, I masih baca choc-a-blog on a daily basis...

Tauke saham,
Dah penat asah sword masih tak tajam tajam...

anasalwa,
Thanks for dropping by, belajar candlestick charting masih belum katam, am doing well, baru balik umrah, Happy belated birthday and selamat berpuasa to you too...