Friday, June 05, 2009

H/Raya comes early

I got an invitation to a cucu's birthday party this weekend. I love my sister's cucus just like they are mine!Since Papa is in town, I dragged him to do some shopping. I was loosing myself at The Brand Outlet of Ikano Power Centre, getting a dress each for the birthday girls, Aina Syuhada and Anna Suraya. Then I thought I might as well get one for their sister, Anis Sofea. Then I thought of their cousin sisters, Amira Maisara and Arisya Nazira, and chose cute dresses for them too. Then I remembered their cousin brothers Syaqirul Ariff and Syahir Ariff and collected 2 shirts for them. It dawned into me too that I could not attend Emmir Danish's first birthday celebration last week and bought a shirt for him as well......

I ended up with these, for my 8 cucus, all below 7 years old!:


















I spent an hour wrapping and tagging them:

















Hope they love their early Hari Raya gifts from Wan Teh!

No comments: