Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Gold Mine.

.
The Pharmacy located in the same block as my office has become a regular hang-out spot for me. Nowadays, Pharmacies have evolved into interesting retail outlets selling not only pharmacological products but also personal accessories such as hairclips and aromatherapy paraphernalia.

I have been buying products like the Pharmaton, Remifemin, iron tablets, supplements consisting of ACE+Zinc for my mother, anti-arthritic for my grandma, spirulina tablets, saw palmetto plus pumpkin seed for papa....etc.
(cannot divulge too much, if my insurance agent is to know, she will add a loading into my health insurance premium, suspecting poor health!)

The rate at which I am stocking these items on the shelf of my dining cabinet, I might as well acquire the pharmaceutical business myself.

Yesterday I was there to get my another month's supply of anti-cholesterol drug.
mama: Give me the literature!

Mr.Lau: Hai, nak baca literature lagi...

mama: Ya lah! I want to know exactly what are the chemicals I will be pumping into my internal organs!

Mr.Lau:......(looking at me reading the very very fine prints)...
mama: I understand all these. I did a double major in Bio-Chemistry too when I was in University.

Mr.Lau: How interesting and a varied life you have! I wish mine is as colourful, all those knowledge and enjoying your travel agency business. Look at me!!! I studied pharmacy but end up squatting here behind the counter until sh*t also cannot come out already!!...squat and squat and squat all day long!!!!.......

mama: You are doing OK Mr.Lau, I see a lot of walk-in customers here.

Mr.Lau: Ya, but this place has become a 'kedai runcit', with very small profit margin. I cannot be rich like you, not in a 100 years...The turnover at your travel agency is huge!!! and you get to see the world!!!!!....

mama: No, no Mr.Lau. You are wrong! I am NOT rich because of the travel agency! I would probably be, if I am the supplier of nasi lemak for the MAS first class cabin service.

I am an investor!!

Since Mr.Lau has become like a friend to me, I told him that there are a lot of money to be made in the Bursa Saham Malaysia. It is like a gold mine. A gold mine!! You only need the right tool and the right location to dig!..Go read all the stock trading literatures available locally and click on the KLSE site that shows the realtime daily quotes for your complete guidance!!!

The KLSE Composite Index is at it's 6year high right now! I squatted for 6 years for this moment to arrive! My 23years of experience pouring over charts tell me that we could be smack at the bottom of an uptrend. Just walk along and enjoy the pickings.......

Best of luck and happy trading!!!.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

err mama irma, me and figures dont quite go together. So how to make money? perhaps when i go home in two weeks time, you can share with me yr secrets. I need a gold mine too.

mama irma said...

Kak Teh,there's no secret, just perseverence and mental strength. Nanti I'll write an entry on guide for starting a trade in the Malaysian stock market for makciks, OK?!?