Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Itchy twitchy palm

Last night I experienced a sudden involuntary itch on the centre of my right palm.

It's a malay superstition that if the itch is not due to eczema or scabbies, it's a sign of money coming to you through unsuspected ways. However, if it happens on your left palm, it's the other way round, money's going to flow out of your pocket instead!!

I was watching the stockmarket index closely this morning and at 10.12am was practically holding my breath when it plunged to 1,000.43 point, a skin away from turning 3digit. I am of course waiting for the right time to accumulate.

When charts and analysis elude me, I can't believe that I actually attempt to use superstition as one of my investment tools.

Oh, what a pathetic looser I am!! I think it's time to get a life!!!!!!

2 comments:

bursatradingideas said...

Don't buy stocks now. Short the market instead.

www.bursatradingideas.com

mama irma said...

bursatradingideas,

The market has plunged down further by now and I am too scared to short oredy......

Target: 850???!!!