Friday, March 27, 2009

Congratulations, Dilla!

Heartiest Congratulations to my daughter Dilla, who got promoted on her job, today!

I knew it was coming, since Dilla puts in hundreds of extra hours working as an 'Auditslave'. I have not met another girl who went to work at 8.30am on a Saturday and came back with black eyebags at 8.30am on Sunday - defying papa's and mama's scornful looks, for the sake of completing her work!

If you don't get the promotion, "I'll complain to The Partner of your firm"!!! It's my favourite phrase whenever I'm not happy with Dilla's working condition...he,he,he....


I'm waiting for the next good news...*wink,wink*.....hope it will be soon.

2 comments:

atenah said...

congrats Dilla. oh yes the second good news, around the corner ke? hm, am i thinking what ur thinking? i guess good news from Oz. or perhaps you need to look for a wedding planner soon?

mama irma said...

Tenah,
Either one OR both will be good news to me!!
And for you to complete your project without hindrance is also good news....