Monday, April 20, 2009

A Letter To My Mommy.



Dear mommy,

I still remember the wonderful times we spent together, the happy moments of frolicking, ruffling your fur, under the car at the mechanic workshop where I was born. It was a splendid two months until last Friday when I suddenly fell ill. I was curled up, motionless under the car infront of the workshop when a lady picked me up and sent me to the nearby Vet.The Vet diagnosed me with a severe lung infection and I heard him say that I will not have much chance if I were to continue living under the present circumstances. I must have tugged the lady's heart that she took me home with her. Unfortunately, I could not say a proper goodbye to you as I was very ill and you were no where to be seen at the time.




The lady whom I now call mama gave me my own 'room' in her house and I am given medication twice a day for the next seven days. I am feeling much better now and have started to eat kitten food. I was given some semi solid too to make me stronger since mama said I am now weaned off your milk.


I have managed to look around quite a bit. I even have my own toys!!! Mama has other feline members in her family. There is this guy they call Bella. He hummed a very funny growl when he sees me. The two girls, Priyanka and CheeHua actually hissed. Am I supposed to be frightened? I don't know, but mama said once I find my own space in this house, they'll begin to accept me. That is the reason why mama can't take you in too, since you are an adult and she can't allow a major crisis to happen in this environment. I heard there's another guy, Putih, but I've not seen him yet.


Mama called me 'Pretty Girl'. Later, Kak Dilla returned home and upon seeing me, decided that I should be named 'Arwen'. That sealed my fate. I am now officially 'Arwen'......


Mommy,
Please do not worry about me. I think I'll be fine. All I need to do now is to focus on getting well. Yesterday I even had the chance to watch Akademi Fantasia with mama. That fake fella, Qhaud, deserved to be eliminated. Mama said the mutated Tarzan looking guy who is all but positive in attitude should be booted out next. I like mama's sofa in her bedroom, though.I am looking forward to mama bringing me up in her bedroom again when she next watch American Idol. I so want to see Adam Lambert perform!




I don't know if I will write again, mommy. However, do take good care of yourself. Do not forget to go and eat at the 'soup kitchen' mama set up infront of her office for strays like you.




.."My Mommy"...







I will always be thinking of you. Though I should try to be happy, right now I am a bit l.o.n.e.l.y.....I miss you!!



Good Bye, mommy,
I love you!

Arwen.

2 comments:

atenah said...

auww...


err...mutated Tarzan? oh mama you can be a good rival to simon cowell

mama irma said...

Atenah,
Kalau lah Simon Cowell yang jadi jury kat concert Akademi Fantasia 7, dah lama dia kena heart attack!!!!!