Sunday, April 13, 2008

Selfless Indulgence

Whilst busy with daughter's wedding preparations, we still remember to celebrate our own which took place 28 years ago, today.


Happy anniversary, papa!


Because I have been a very kind, loving, devoted and generous partner, I demand a gift to remind me that I have charted the 28th milestone living with you!


I could imagine papa broke into sweat and convulsion, ni mesti kena belikan the 7series that she has been hinting on, or an upgrade to the sizzling stone on her finger...........mati den!


No lah papa, I told you that I am kind.


Instead I settled for a trip to an orchid exporter farm in Kg. Subang and made papa pay for this real beauty from Papua New Guinea!




















And, oh, since we were already there, you might as well pay for these too, thank you very much, darling!!!!!!!










4 comments:

Unknown said...

MamaIrma,
I like your new blog. Simple but beautiful. And congratulations 0n your 28 annivesary.

mama irma said...

Hi Ana,
Thanks, I like your blog too!!!!Learn a lot from there but still can't manage to do the fluffy pancake though!

Kak Teh said...

mama irma, kita ni more or less same vintage. Our 28th was in december last year. Tak dapat orkid pun!
A happy belated anniversary to you and yours!

mama irma said...

Kak Teh,
Not to worry, vintage the vantage!

Tak dapat orkid tapi dapat benda lain yang lebih bermakna bagi Kak Teh!!!!

Stay cool.....