Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding Favour, 101

Orang Tanjung kata 'memang saja nak cari pasai'

Orang K.Pilah akan kata 'Tak do korjo carik korjo'

I can actually choose to be lazy by just purchasing these already beautiful mengkuang boxes with songket cover from 'Noor Arfah', as a gift to guests on my daughter's wedding reception....
















.



However, I thought I could try my hand at decorating them boxes by getting these mini flowers done by the dipping method.

















.



But perhaps they are not pretty enough, so, I added a diamante in the middle of each flower, to make them appear a little bit glittery,















.



And attach the bunch at one corner of the songket box!
















.



Got the approval of the sleepy but stern-looking QC Supervisor:




















.




another 850 pcs more to be done......ZZzzzzzzzzz.....














.


Ready to be filled up with potpouri and an easter egg-sized chocolate each, made by 'Fidani'.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

mamairma,
Those are lovely gifts.

Mama Rock said...

850!!! wei..longuh jari nak mengabihkan tu :)

mama irma said...

Ana,
I took a long time to choose a suitable gift.


mama rock,
A mama got to do what a mama got to do....:)