Wednesday, July 09, 2008

NO, I don't have All the answers, darling!

Imran asked why are there so many angry people around nowadays.

From his teachers, the lab assistant, the canteen operator, his tutors.....to the man who sweeps the road.
EVERYBODY is complaining.
About harga minyak, about barang barang naik harga.....

Why is the anger, mama?

Well...............
........
........
........

You may look at it this way:

mama buat nasi lemak,
mama jual nasi lemak,
But if you need my nasi lemak you have to pay for it, regardless of you being my own son.
and you pay at the same price, may be more, than other people who bought it from me.
and the price is not getting lower.

When you protested, I said, it's for the sake of your next generation. I can't be subsidising you anymore.
But at the same time, you do notice that I'm not being prudent in spending whatever amount that I said I could save from squeezing you!

Imran: If I am already angry with you because you made my life so tough, what is the likelihood that I raise my next generation not to be angry with you too, and that their lives will not be as tough?


Thats a tough question, it's easier to prove e=mc2
Do you want to eat nasi lemak? It's free for you, my son, anytime!

No comments: