Monday, July 07, 2008

The State of Confusion

Imran told me that almost everyone in his Form Four class in the school talked about the sodomy allegation against Former DPM Anwar Ibrahim.

mama: ...and what did they say?

imran:....They think that Anwar Ibrahim is being framed because he is connecting Dato Seri Najib and his wife to the Altantuya murder case!

mama: ..Hey, hey...that's sub judice!!

imran:..what's that?

mama: I'm not sure, everybody clever in the country seems to be saying it, besides the infamous 'Statutory Declaration'. They are like the 'words of the month'!
I'll feel so left out if I don't mention them in my blog!!!!

2 comments:

atenah said...

aiseh MI, I am so left out. Am so fening about the whole thing that I dont even know what to blog about it.

i quite feel helpless when i say that I pray that God will guide us to the truth

mama irma said...

Tenah,
We are a confused lot already, who do what to who? Can't have a decent conversation with our kids anymore.....

Sometimes I think they think we don't know how to think...