Monday, July 21, 2008

Sked to death.

I had the chance to chat up with Ikram over the weekend.

I asked how he is feeling now that his A levels exam result will be out in 3weeks.
(yep, I AM counting!)

Ikram : Sked to death.

mama: so, how's life at an F&B business? (referring to his sandwich-making parttime job at O'Briens)

Ikram: getting on fine. I enjoyed the good company of my fellow part-timers.

Ikram told me that the other day a senior staff asked about his future plans.
Ikram informed him that if his result is excellent, he will continue to work until February when the intake into the Medical College starts.

Senior: If your result is no good??

Ikram: then, you look up on the front page of the newspaper, if you see 'Ibubapa membunuh anaknya',....that will be ME!


.

1 comment:

Mama Rock said...

i'm sked too :S