Monday, March 29, 2010

Eye of a tiger.


Nobody in my family has faith in this building!

It has been there, abandoned, since Imran was in kindergarten. It is located near a traffic light junction at one corner of Datuk Sulaiman area in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, bordering kg. Sg. Penchala.
My children grew up in our first house, 2 roads across from the forlorn towers.

Last week, a friend told me that the project, which is commonly referred to as 'the abandoned project of TTDI' has been revived. It's going to be completed in July/August this year.

I went to take a look at the site and given a briefing by the staff there. I like what I saw and signed up for a unit. I asked if papa wants one and his answer was:

'Tak nak lah! Nanti abandoned lagi, habis duit aku!!'

Dilla said:

'mama, rumah tu dah berantu lah!!!'

Imran said:

'rumah yang dah reput tu mama nak beli???'

Aigoo..(korean expression for aiyo), you people don't see things the way I do. I can only smell one thing about the project which is now renamed Mas Kiara Residences, it's location, location, location!!!

2 comments:

atenah said...

u pandai invest. i'm clueless.

mama irma said...

Atenah,

It has become my hobby.

p/s: you dah tengok 'My name is Khan'?