Monday, October 17, 2005

Come, see a shark!!


.
Ikram said that his school is organizing an end of year trip to the aquaria. The transportation, the entrance fee and lunch cost RM48.00.

mama: why would you want to waste money just to see an aquaria? You've been to the Sea World in Hong Kong, San Diego and Gold Coast!
Ikram: It's OK, I'll pay for it. Last week masa tak ada duit kecik, mama ada pinjam my RM30.00. So, if you pay me back with interests, I can use it to pay for the trip.

Papa: If you want to look at some fish, just step into the garden, go see mama's pond. It's full of Koi.
Ikram: But she doesn't have a shark!
mama: well, I DO have a loan shark right here in my room!!!...
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..funny so funny hhehe..

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope irma comes back home. I know how it feels like to lose a dear cat.

mama irma said...

He,he ahbeng!You memang 'no hope case'!You drop a comment in my blog exactly 9mins. after I told you about it!!!!kah,kah,kah (ketawa yg not so funny)...anyway,thanks for your thoughts.I'm still mourning over my lost cat.

Anonymous said...

i tried to comment yesterday - tak dapat - is she back yet? Irma?

mama irma said...

Kak teh, Irma is still missing, harapan semakin tipis. Today I'm going round some pet shops incase someone stole and sold her there. This is indeed a trauma for me. Thanks so much for your concern.

Anonymous said...

very nice koi pond! wish i could have one...w/o my 6 cats trying to 'pet' them!