Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Getting the Getz


.
I am getting Dilla the Hyundai Getz as her graduation present. It's also the New Year and her next year's Birthday present as well. Cheap, ha, Dill??!!...a 3-in-1. However I can be real cheap by adding : for sitting and passing your MACPA part 2 exam next year, too!!!! But most important, for being a good daughter who understands me during my good and bad times...thanks, Dil!

Actually Dilla has been driving her sister's car for a year. Now that her sister is coming back from overseas, she needs to finally drive her own car.

Dilla: mama, may I have a car in an unpredictable colour? Something which is soooo not me,..for a change?!?..

Mama: Yeah, sure Dilla, it will be in lilac blue, unpredictable indeed, and if we want something else, we will have to wait for the next shipment to arrive.

Here Dil, take a look at the foto first, the keys will be yours by next week.

**I know you have been stalking my blog**
~~~Daa.....

.

No comments: