Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tasya's Coming Home

.
Welcome back, Tasya.

My daughter will be home next week after over a year in London pursuing her education at the Masters level. I hope she has achieved what she worked so hard for and I am happy that I have fulfilled my responsibility as a parent to ensure that she received the support that she needed, financially and emotionally.

Your homecoming is of course the start of another chapter in your young life, dear. However, do put into good use the enriched experience after living abroad, struggling through it all, being alone, independent and in the cold............

My Doa is always for the best in whatever you undertake. Bagai gagak pulang ke Benua, Selamat kembali ke tanahair, Tasy!...
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice!! Alhamdulillah dah habis buat MA. Macam Kak teh lah - dah dapat result and pass lah akhirnya.
Kak teh nak ucapkan Happy New Year to you and family. And did Irma come back?

Anonymous said...

Ha ah. Is Irma home yet? I have 4 anak berbulu also, and so many before. I know exactly how you feel...

mama irma said...

Congratulations, kak Teh!Happy New Year. and no, Irma is still not back yet, I've given up hope of ever finding her again.....