Monday, October 30, 2006

Holiday

That was certainly a very long one week break of doing nothing. I spent it by sitting around, gossipping, eating, sleeping and watching television (kenapa I tak paham tengok cerita pontianak tu, hah?!?)
.....and putting on 3Kg of toxic waste into my system..
It's so counter productive that if I don't start work today, my brain will probably suffer from a permanent damage due to prolonged stagnation.

On top of that, work I must, in order to cover the meteor-sized hole I've created in my Bank account in the name of Hari Raya. Am waiting for the KLSE CI to break the psychological 1000point to recoup my losses....(in the event that no pahala was rewarded out of the act of giving away duit raya).

Meanwhile, both my eyes will be on Ikram for the next 3 weeks as he will be sitting for his SPM.
G'Luck, mate! mama doakan your hard work will ultimately pay.....

3 comments:

Kak Teh said...

sounds like your raya is as fun as mine- slept till one the second day and then sat around doing nothing. went to abt two open houses - that's it. entertained daughters' friends yesterday and today I deserve a rest again.
good luck to ikram. am sure he will do you proud.

Mama Rock said...

mama irma...the 3kg tu dah datang balik gak kat mama ni! baru je timbang tadi...LOL!
good luck to Ikram for SPM.

mama irma said...

Kak Teh,
Fancy how 'fun' has changed over the years. UK pun cuti panjang for the Raya?

mama rock,
now,nak buang the excess tu yang susah!

Ikram asked me to say many thanks to the both of you for your well wishes. He needs them...