Friday, November 21, 2008

All over again....

All over again??
That's my daughter Dilla's remark to me yesterday as Imran and I entered the house.

My youngest son, Imran is going to sit for his SPM next year!
He is a better student than his brother, based on the fact that he scored As in all 8 subjects during PMR (my version of LCE) which he sat for last year.
So he thought that it will not be too difficult for him to tackle this year's syllabus at school and therefore he does not need to go through the same torture as his brother with additional tuition classes.

However, a year in form 4 has passed and he was not too happy particularly with his understanding of Additional Mathematics.

Day before yesterday he asked if he could get the assistance of Mrs. Radha.
Since he is the one who volunteered to be grilled by Mrs. Radha, it must be a sign of him giving up on his present method of studying Add Maths.

I immediately made that vital call to Mrs. Radha.
She asked Imran to come on the very next day!!

mama: same house, same cat?
Mrs. Radha: Oh, MI, I don't want to talk about the cat, it's so sad!

segarang2 Mrs. Radha, she still cares for her cat. That shows she has compassion, I consoled Imran.

So, yesterday Imran trapped himself for 2 whole hours with Mrs. Radha, the first of many more mathematical sessions till SPM next year.
But he knew it is for his own good, seeing how much his brother had improved under Mrs. Radha's tutelage.

When we arrived home, both Imran and I were talking in Mrs. Radha's lingo and quoting her favourite quotes.

That's why Dilla said sympathetically, it's All Over Again, eh mama?

No comments: