Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hitting the treadmill

.

I finally got hold of my jogging shoes and hit the treadmill yesterday. I was about to change my mind after an excuse of not finding a matching t-shirt to go with my DKNY track bottom....*Laa, makcik, bukan ker nak exercise dalam bilek ajer!!!!***

Chihuahua my cat was looking at me suspiciously. She was so waiting for the machine to start so that she could play too. Not another false start, eh mama! Embarrased, I was determined not to let another excuse to get inbetween me and my new kebaya.

I've laid off working out since Ramadhan. During the month, I imagined that I was supposed to be tired and hungry. And I got naturally slim out of fasting anyway.

Then Raya came and I ate endlessly. During our Open house, I met Dilla's friend who is a fitness instructor. When he greeted me, I thought I heard him say that I looked fit. I have to believe him, after all he is Jaclyn Victor's personal trainer as well..yep, Jac the 'gemilang' lady...

Last week, Mary who is my tailor delivered 5 new kebayas for my office wear. Alas, 1/4 of my anatomy couldn't go into the dress!!!!!!

mama: Mary! did you use other people's measurement???

Mary: No maam, it was you during Ramadzan!

No way, I definitely have to start doing something and that will certainly be huffing and puffing .......

After an hour and drenched down to my Nike shoes,

mama: Imran, please record the treadmill meter on foto for me!.

Imran: Wow!! You hit 10km/h!!!!!!!!! Very the terror one!!!!



mama: That's just to show off at my blog!!!!! Chihuahua can neither read nor tell the actual speed....

.

.

.

note to Hisham: I no longer run up the Kiara Hill ,hence no more blood donation to the mosquitoes or looking out for gorgeous balding hunk incase it was you! ...

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you've made your first move to the treadmill. i ni rasanya dah 3 tahun dok bagi excuse raya open house, but kurang2nya running shoes dah beli...tinggal running je tak buat lagi. Good luck to you!

mama irma said...

mama rock, must move,weh! Nanti takde stamina nak rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

mamaira,
^5.......you did it. congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

alamak, typo mamairma

mama irma said...

anasalwa,^5! Now gotta keep the momentum....

Anonymous said...

i stopped during last ramadhan too