Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ikram's Jokes

.
I am very sure that plenty of drivers are at the verge of tears daily now that the MRR2 bridge is closed for repair. I am indirectly involved in the massive jam each time I send and pick up Ikram from school at Sri Damansara. Traffics are at standstill the moment I drive out of the main road from the school, taking a u-turn into the Highway leading to our house in Mutiara Damansara.

If he himself is not tired, Ikram will try to humour me in the one hour jam for the 10Km drive.

Like yesterday, at 7pm after the accounts tuition, the moment he sat in the car, he asked if I wanted to hear a joke.
mama: No need!
Ikram: why not?
mama: I'm too tired! Besides I have to actively look left and right for queue jumpers.
Ikram: I'm going to tell you anyway!

"Well, there was this pregnant woman who wanted to eat pizza. So, the husband drove her to a Pizza Hut restaurant for a meal. When there, she went into labour and about to give birth to the baby. The husband wanted to rush her to the nearest hospital but she said there was no need for that. The husband asked why? She said , over at the pizza restaurant, she got 'Free Delivery'....

mama:.....silent....
Ikram:.....Not laughing???
mama: no!
Ikram: Why not?
mama: not funny!

Ikram: OK. OK. I'll give you another one, a dirty one!
mama: I don't want to hear a dirty joke!
Ikram: I'll tell you all the same! This was what my teacher told me in class today!

" 2 friends wanted to have drinks at the bar but they could not afford them. So, they pulled together the few coins they own in the pocket and bought a sausage.
They entered the nearest bar and had a few drinks. Later, one friend took out the sausage, put it infront of his zipper and asked the other friend to suck it. The bar's guards saw them doing the act and chased them out of the premise.
They went to the second bar and did the same act. They got free drinks when they got thrown out again, and so they repeatedly did the trick on to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and the 7th bar. The friend who was supposed to suck the sausage said that he was too drunk and tired to continue fooling around. The other friend agreed as he was tired too. He had lost the sausage at the 2nd bar!"

mama: ...silent....(wondering teachers nowadays tell this type of jokes to the class???)
Ikram: HA,HA,HA....mama, you are not laughing?
mama: no. Not funny!
Ikram: You think papa will laugh at the joke?
mama: I don't think so, 'Hang belajarq tak pandai tapi cerghita dirty joke pandai!'...
Ikram: Who said Ikram belajar tak pandai? Pandai tau! Wait until you see my monthly report card next week!
mama: OK, I'll see your report card first, next week..
Ikram: O,O, How come I don't feel funny anymore???....

Last night after dinner, I heard a roar of laughter coming out from the kitchen. Papa and Imran were the better listeners to Ikram's jokes..and between them, they add more twists to the ending of the bar joke, which are not worthy for printing here considering I am a 'makcik blogger'.

What you required was the right audience, Ikram!.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's funny if the jokes come from member merapu :)
i think i will react the same way as you did if freddy passed on the bar joke to me - especially bila jalan jam!