Friday, September 16, 2005

Create a blog!!!

I have been tinkering with an idea of having my own blog. Have been reading others' thoughts thru their blogs for a while now, at first, I was just trying to fill up my time by being a 'kaypoh', later thru some blogs I took a peak at how students overseas try to cope with their lives so that I have more knowledge on how to counsel my daughter who is in UK and having problems every now and then. Some bloggers say that blogging is therapeutic, some treat it as a space to be themselves under anonymousity. Today, I found myself creating one for myself. Let's see where I'll get to be from here............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, reading from top to bottom, i just realised i am the first person to comment. woo hoo, so mummy, what do i get?

mama irma said...

he, he, thanks. Maybe a trip for 2 to Bali?!?......

Anonymous said...

wow, that would be a good wedding present. thank you. :) lol