Thursday, March 30, 2006

Don't Cry For Me, Argentina!

.
Papa is leaving for Argentina tonight....
hu,hu,hu......
Penatnya mama tinggal sorang2 to carry out ALL the chores.
I'll have to do double trips in the morning sending those scholars to schools at 2 different directions.
And whenever papa is not around, the population always claim to have no appetite and I have to take them out for something they may like to eat instead.
The worst part is picking up Ikram from tuition at night, rabun and ngantuk!!!...

'Apa2 lagi lah kauu ni, nak pergi Argentina,
orang lain diSyarikat tu sedang kira uang yang akan diterima dari MSS (Mutual Separation Scheme)'....
....ala2 Pak Hj. Bakhil dalam Film Labu Labi..

mama: nak kira hari....nak kira hari...
nak kira hari....nak kira hari.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit tiring have to do those stuff alone i guess, but my mom seems enjoyed doing it. I tell u what mama, u will feel bored n tired at first but then listens to ur kids jokes sure will make u :) later..

mama irma said...

nzn, being the family driver is not a new vocation to me, started doing it when Ikram goes to Std.1 (now he is in Form5)!But I also have a part time job of running my business, and gawking at the ticker of the BSKL!! Itu yang jadi penat tu!

Anonymous said...

mamairma,
anything special papa will bring home from Argentina?

mama irma said...

anasalwa, don't know what to ask as I've never been there, the boys have ordered football club jerseys though...

Anonymous said...

yr husband got good chanc to get MSS ke ? if got ... ok gak, then apply for AK/AA . i just joined the Co, i don't think my deal is good - so I stay le dulu.